Ufkes & Bright is a Santa Ana firm that is dedicated to representing injured workers all across Southern California. Since 1964, we have provided hands-on guidance and experienced counsel for a wide range of workers' compensation claims, from straightforward to complex injuries. We take pride in being able to deliver legal services of the highest quality. Whether you've been injured in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, or Los Angeles counties, turn to our lawyers for guidance.
- We are a smaller firm. We limit our caseload so we can devote more attention and resources to each claim and client. Our efficient case management helps to streamline cases and maximizes results.
- We have big-firm resources. While we are a smaller firm, we have extensive resources and connections. Two of our firm partners have become workers' compensation appeals judges and we regularly work with reliable vocational experts who can strengthen a case.
- We have a proven track record. We have secured millions of dollars for our clients, including in complex claims involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- We know the law. We are well-versed in the Labor Code and can provide you with up-to-date information on the latest changes in the law.
- You'll know your lawyer and we'll know you. We get to know each client and personally guide them through every step of the claims process. We return phone calls promptly and make ourselves available to discuss your case.
- We are an active member of the California Applicants Attorneys' Association, an organization dedicated to fighting for the rights or injured workers in California
When you need a trusted legal team to guide you through the claims process after an injury, Ufkes & Bright is ready to help you.
Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend.
“The best! Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend. Vincent is so helpful. Very informative, updated and was able to guide me through the process of everything.”
Mark and his staff were very helpful they walked me through everything that I needed to know
“Mark and his staff were very helpful they walked me through everything that I needed to know. I highly recommend them they do a great job”
They are the BEST, they were able to walk me through the process of everything.
“They are the BEST, they were able to walk me through the process of everything. They answered all my questions and explained everything to me in detail.They fought for me to get the best settlement for my case and we're very professional and understanding. I'm thankful to have found them for representation. I highly recommend!”
You know your lawyer.One of the biggest complaints we hear from new clients who choose us is that they never met their previous lawyer. At our firm, you'll know your lawyer and we are always here to answer your questions.
We have a history of success.Our firm has been helping injured workers since 1964. We are well-respected by the community for our dedication and talent. Two of our former partners have even become Workers’ Compensation Appeals Court Judges.
We know the law.The Labor Code can be confusing. We are up-to-date on changes to workers’ compensation law, and we know how to use recent changes to your benefit.
We are a small firm.We limit our caseload so that we devote the time and resources to each claim. Every client receives hands-on attention and personal service.