Workers' Compensation Benefits for Residents of Santa Ana
In California, all employers must carry workers' compensation insurance. This means that virtually all workers, full-time and part-time workers, are covered under the system. When you are injured, you can file for benefits through this coverage.
Injured workers can receive benefits for a specific injury, one that occurred over a period of time (carpal tunnel syndrome, exposure to toxic fumes, etc.), and even psychiatric or emotional injuries, although the latter can be difficult to prove. Learn more about the types of benefits provided by workers' compensation below.
Benefits available under workers' compensation:
- Medical treatment for necessary medical care to provide relief or cure the work injury. This can include doctor bills, medicine, hospital costs, lab fees, x-rays, and other expenses towards medical care.
- Vocational retraining for individuals who are unable to return to their work duties as a result of the injuries if an employer does not offer alternative work..
- Temporary Partial Disability (TPD) is available to workers who suffered a temporary disability and cover wages that are proportional to your normal wages, depending on the severity of your disability. Workers on TPD generally are cleared by doctors to work less than eight hours a day.
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) is available to workers who have suffered a permanent disability and are unable to return to their normal work duties. Doctors will evaluate the level of impairment according to set guidelines, which will then determine the benefits amount.
- Death benefits to dependents of the deceased worker. This can include funeral costs and disability benefits of the deceased.
Workers' compensation is a no-fault system that provides benefits regardless of whether the work injury was caused by the employer or the employee.
Free Initial Consultation: (714) 500-8661
We are known for our history of success and our commitment to excellent client care. Our attorneys and legal team can guide you through the claims process and work diligently to recover the maximum compensation available to you.
Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend.
“The best! Hardworking, Helpful. Highly recommend. Vincent is so helpful. Very informative, updated and was able to guide me through the process of everything.”
Mark and his staff were very helpful they walked me through everything that I needed to know
“Mark and his staff were very helpful they walked me through everything that I needed to know. I highly recommend them they do a great job”
They are the BEST, they were able to walk me through the process of everything.
“They are the BEST, they were able to walk me through the process of everything. They answered all my questions and explained everything to me in detail.They fought for me to get the best settlement for my case and we're very professional and understanding. I'm thankful to have found them for representation. I highly recommend!”